Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Twenty Seven

Time to restart the blog for the coming 6 months! For the past few months I have been planning a trip which will take me back to New Zealand by Christmas time. On the 29th of June I will leave the UK for Greece. In Mykonos I will spend a week with Jon and Tim Burrell, meet Lach and Sally in Athens and travel with them up the Baltic coast to Sarajevo. From there I will go by train to Istanbul in Turkey and fly out to Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan. From there I will join a Dragoman overland tour through the Chinese Xinjiang province , Tibet and into Nepal. After some time in India and perhaps Pakistan I hope to travel to Africa for a time before finally arriving home!


In any case it has been a long time since I posted any photos so here are a few...














My 27th birthday in Kew!



Buckingham Palace in spring

No comments: